[NFBSATX] January 2023 San Antonio Chapter meeting details and elections

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:51:07 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

This is the first meeting of 2023 so please read carefully and
completely because there are a lot of changes. This is also the
meeting to elect our board so dues must be paid to vote before the
meeting starts. This is a hybrid meeting so we will have both a zoom
link and an in person location for the meeting. The zoom link will be
posted below my signature. Here is a list of things you should know
and the location of the meeting itself.
1. First hybrid meeting with new equipment so please be patient
2. Annual dues are $5 to be paid before meeting starts (no payment is
allowed in library)
3. Dues can be paid by Venmo or Pay Pal by searching for sanantonionfb
to make payment to NFBTX San Antonio Chapter
4. Only paid members can vote and only in person members can be
elected to the board
5. Amendment will be read to add one additional board member.
6. All new members information will need to be filled out for state
and national records (I will send an email to you)
7. I will bring polos to those who have paid for them (still four who have not)
8. National presidential address recording will be played starting at
11AM and monthly meeting will start directly afterwards
9. Meeting location and time: