[NFBSATX] July chapter meeting July 15 info and a reminder

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:54:23 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

A quick reminder about those wanting time to speak at meetings, please
contact me in advance if you wish to be added to the agenda to speak
or announce something at our chapter meetings because our agenda is
packed. Those who are not on the agenda will have to wait until all
other agenda items are completed. Please join us this Saturday, July
15th for our monthly chapter meeting and as always, the Zoom link is
below my signature for those who cannot attend in person.

Agenda items include the following:
Canoe outing recap
Amendments to chapter constitution
NFBNewsline demo
Convention attendees recap
and much more

Saturday, July 15 from 11:30  AM to 1 PM
(Braille Club immediately following until 2PM)
BiblioTech EDU
626 North Flores

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: San Antonio NFB Chapter July meeting
Time: Jul 15, 2023 11:30 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89057153856?pwd=NG9TSEpKNEk1ZStrbHFGSE5Tbjd2QT09

---

One tap mobile