[NFBSATX] Fwd: Safety Positive Foundation meetings regarding boundaries and consent!

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:49:43 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Garcia via Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:58:11 +0000
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] FW: Safety Positive Foundation meetings
regarding boundaries and consent!
<chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Daniel Garcia <dangarcia3 at hotmail.com>

Dear Friends:

The following is not endorsed by the NFB, but I am sending it to you
because it is blindness related, and it could be beneficial during
this upcoming convention season.

Note that all times are central.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org