[NFBSATX] Second reminder to pay for those signing up for Woodlawn lake outing Saturday, June 24th

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:52:06 UTC 2023

A reminder that the chapter had to pay in advance for the June 24th
canoe outing and we need those attending the canoe portion of the
outing to pay as soon as possible. Those who are not on the list can
still sign up but I will close the sign ups in the next few days to
allow the Expedition School time to schedule their workers for the
number of people attending.

List of sign ups:
Amelia Pellicciotti
Anna and Frankie Carrillo
Betina Vega
Bryan Baldwin
Jenny Salinas
Leilani Borsa
Michael Guajardo
Nicholas Gutierrez
Patty and Greg Jackson
Ruben Rincon
Sara Litzler
Wendy Walker

Please email wenintex at gmail.com to sign up or ask questions.

$15 for members and $25 for nonmembers can be paid at:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb

I will be either texting or emailing those who still need to pay as a
reminder also.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas