[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] 2024 Washington Seminar

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:09:25 UTC 2023

I need to clarify that a stronger emphasis is being made this year to
make chapter participation a requirement of any assistance. I do
realize members usually cannot attend all meetings due to scheduling
conflicts, work, and family obligations but we do need attendance and
participation in chapter events be part of the consideration. We will
discuss the extent of this at our November meeting.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas