[NFBSATX] November NFB Chapter meeting and agenda

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:04:54 UTC 2023

Hello Everybody,

Our November chapter meeting is this Saturday, November 18th and we
will cover the following items:

1. Details of holiday party and White Elephant gift exchange
2. Washington Seminar assistance criteria
3. Forming nominations committee and duties
4. Speaker is the makers of the Oko app

Location: BiblioTech EDU
626 N Flores
Date: Saturday, November18
Time: 11Am (replay NFB monthly Presidential address)
11:30AM (Chapter meeting)
1PM to 2PM Fun With Tech and Braille

Below my signature you will find the Zoom link for those who cannot
attend in person.
Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: November San Antonio NFB Chapter meeting
Time: Nov 18, 2023 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82566582042?pwd=TlkxbEh4cklpL0toZUhpR09VUHBvZz09

Meeting ID: 825 6658 2042
Passcode: 11202318