[NFBSATX] Last call for polo orders

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 01:00:19 UTC 2023

Last call for members who want the chapter to help with the purchase
of their polo. the cost is $15 for dues paying members and $25 for non
members. I will need the money by Monday and the size and color you
selected. Your choices are mens, womens, or youth (true to size) and
colors are Forest Green, Burgundy, or Electric Blue(those were the
closest to the colors the chapter wanted in this type of polo)

Chapter Pay Pal link:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb
email wenintex at gmail.com with size/color.

Description of polo logos:
Front breast pocket says NFBTX San Antonio Chapter in white thread
just like our previous polo shirts. Left sleeve has full color NFB
logo with Live the life you want under the logo in white thread.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas