[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] All blind voters in Bexar County

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:54:13 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 14:58:10 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] All blind voters in Bexar County
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

As President Riccobono announced this summer, we recently won the right to
have an accessible vote-by-mail ballot in Bexar County. Below is an
announcement about requesting an accessible ballot. Please read and share
with every blind person in Bexar County. If you live in Bexar County, we
encourage you to use the vote-by-mail option so our judge and the county
will understand how important his ruling was. Success in Bexar County will
lead to other successes in the state if we take advantage of this new
right. Please share the declaration form widely. Here is the announcement.

You have an opportunity to vote absentee using an accessible electronic
ballot. It is very important that blind voters take advantage of this
opportunity by requesting an accessible absentee ballot and voting using
the accessible absentee ballot. To do so, fill in the vote-by-mail ballot
request form at
https://www.bexar.org/DocumentCenter/View/25422/Application-for-Ballot-by-Mail.
Print, sign and return it by mail, along with a signed and dated copy of
the attached form certifying that you are blind.

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(281) 968-7158 (Fax)
ncrosby at nfbtx.org

To schedule a meeting with me go to https://calendly.com/ncrosby/meeting

"Live the life you want."

[image: NFBTX] <https://www.nfbtx.org>[image: @NFBTX]
<http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---