[NFBSATX] Several updates please read

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:26:06 UTC 2023

Kimberly, no you have not paid dues this year. Dues would be $5 for
each of you and this is for the 2023 calendar year only so this would
pay you up to December 31, 2023. There is a membership form to fill
out. Our Pay Pal is under NFBTX San Antonio Chapter which can be found
by searching for the string sanantonionfb which is all lower case and
all one word. We didn't check for kid'sizes so I am not sure they are
available. I also would need to know the color of shirts. The colors
are either forest green, burgundy, or electric blue. I will call
tomorrow and see about kid's sizes and get back to you.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker