[NFBSATX] Several updates please read

Kimberly Christenson kchristenson76 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:59:44 UTC 2023

Sent from Kimberly Christenson's iPhone

> On Sep 27, 2023, at 4:06 PM, Wendy Walker via NFBSATX <nfbsatx at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I have several updates so please read carefully and I will make
> individual post for more details at a later date:
>
> 1. For those donating blood on October 21st, you need to call and make
> an appointment at (210) 731-5555  and tell them you are with the San
> Antonio NFB Chapter blood drive.  You do not need to donate to attend
> our meeting but if you can please do.
> 2. I have sent the list of attendees of our Stop the Bleed training to
> Lt. Marquez and he will send the certificates to me and I will
> distribute them when I get them.
> 3. If you want our newly designed polo shirt you need to send me the
> money  as well as the size and color by October 2 (dues paying members
> $15 or $25 for non members).
> 4. Tray with the Eclipse Soundscape Project is unavailable on
> September 30 so a meeting with them might not happen but I will
> forward the information he sent me.
> 5. If you have received your membership coin within the last month
> please notify me so I can remove your name from the list.
> 6. Free Covid test are now available again at the following website:
> https://special.usps.com/testkits/accessible
>
> If you have any questions about any of these items let me know by text
> or email and I will respond.
>
> Best regards,
> Wendy Walker
> Cell: (812) 361-1388
> Email: wenintex at gmail.com
> President
> San Antonio Chapter
> National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Can you find out if Harper Brown and I, Kimberly Christenson have paid our dues I’m pretty sure we’re paid up but I can’t remember.
Also, where are we to send the money? Do you have Venmo, cash app or PayPal?
I need a large and Harper needs a child size 10/12 kids it’s like a medium. She’s seven years old I don’t know how the sizing is going for the kids.

Thank you
Kimberly Christenson .