[NFBSATX] February 17 chapter meeting info

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:01:14 UTC 2024

Just a reminder:

Our chapter meeting is this Saturday, February 17. Please join us with
our special guests from VIA to discuss issues with their service and
answer any questions we might have.  Items on the agenda include the
following:
Amelia and Betina recap Washington Seminar
Jenny updates us on the McNay accessible exhibit
Speakers tremell Brown and Curtis Koleber from VIA

Meeting location for in person component:
BiblioTech EDU
626 N Flores

Time:
11 AM (National NFB Presidential monthly address)
11:30AM to 1PM (Chapter meeting)

The Zoom info is below my signature for those who cannot attend in
person. Also, I realize there is a lot of frustration with VIA
services but please be professional and specific about your issue.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NFB San Antonio February Chapter Meeting
Time: Feb 17, 2024 11:00 AM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85362427910?pwd=YlNKcmZqZE42aWhXV0VyZHB0cEwzdz09

Meeting ID: 853 6242 7910