[NFBSATX] Fwd: Don't miss our February webinar feat. new product updates + share your experience & more

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:33:24 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike at Envision <mike at letsenvision.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 20:45:29 +0000
Subject: Don't miss our February webinar feat. new product updates +
share your experience & more
To: wenintex at gmail.com

Hi Wendy,  Welcome to February's Envision update! We've got some
exciting announcements in store for you. Don't Miss Our February
WebinarMark your calendars for an exclusive Envision webinar on
February 29th. We are hosting a special guest who wil
[image: Logo]
Hi Wendy,

Welcome to February's Envision update! We've got some exciting
announcements in store for you.

Don't Miss Our February Webinar
Mark your calendars for an exclusive Envision webinar on February
29th. We are hosting a special guest who will join us in celebrating a
new launch expanding the reach of Envision AI. With the CSUN Assistive
Technology Conference just around the corner, our team is gearing up
for our visit to sunny California. We'll give you a sneak peek into
our CSUN schedule and of course, our webinar will conclude with a live
Q&A session, addressing all your inquiries.