[NFBSATX] Chapter dues reminder

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:56:52 UTC 2024

Chapter Dues  reminder:
We have a packed agenda so please help facilitate a smooth meeting.
Chapter dues must be paid before the start of our chapter meeting on
January 20 to be able to vote in the elections. No payments can be
made on the BiblioTech Premises and the meeting will not be delayed
for payment of dues. . The Pay Pal link is:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb

Please email me at wwalker at nfbtx.org is you need to make other payment
arrangements.

Note: All members need to have current information to register you as
a chapter member at the national level. Those paying dues that were
not members last year will be sent a questionnaire to fill out with
the information needed. This must be done before the start of the
meeting as well to qualify you for the election process.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas