[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] Let's Go Out To The BallGame!

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 20:14:35 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:39:53 -0600
Subject: [NFBT] Let's Go Out To The Ballgame!
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

Good afternoon,

Who loves baseball or just being together with a big group of your
Federation family members? I love both. So, when I received an offer from
the Houston Astros to buy another bunch of group tickets in 2024, I thought
I would pass the opportunity on to anyone interested.

Last year, about 70 Federationists joined us at Minute Maid Park, a.k.a.
The Juice Box, for a game in Houston immediately following our 2023
convention. Well, this year, we won't have our convention in Texas, but we
could continue the tradition of seeing a ballgame this summer. Last year
the Astros offered us really good seats, but the price was a little high.
That was because our national president was throwing out the first pitch.

This year, I would propose finding some less expensive seats. I won't pick
a game until we figure out who might be interested, and then, I'll send
those people some options that we might choose. If you are interested in a
game in May or June, let me know. We will try to find a way to keep the
tickets under $60. All we need to get a group discount is 20 people. So,
let's go out to the ballgame.

If you are interested, send an email to me with the subject line, Houston
Astros.

Talk soon.

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(281) 968-7158 (Fax)
ncrosby at nfbtx.org

To schedule a meeting with me go to https://calendly.com/ncrosby/meeting

"Live the life you want."

[image: NFBTX] <https://www.nfbtx.org>[image: @NFBTX]
<http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---