[NFBSATX] Info on how to apply for Customer Service Rep at Maximus

sanantonio at nfbtx.org sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Wed Mar 20 19:07:03 UTC 2024

As discussed at our March Chapter meeting, here is the info sent to me by
Brent from IFB Solutions below my signature.

Best regards,

Wendy Walker

Customer Service Representative for Maximus

below is the information and application link.

Education and work experience:

*	High School Diploma or GED equivalent
*	2 years of customer service experience preferred.
*	If applicable, demonstrated proficiency in use of Assistive
Technology required with either JAWS and/or Zoom Text for visual adaptation.
*	Bilingual Spanish-English capability a plus.
*	Must reside within 70 miles of San Antonio, Texas.

External candidates may apply at

https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=76375
<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=76375&c
lientkey=8B43E6E34C5D5C9AA3D07BB04DBEB909>
&clientkey=8B43E6E34C5D5C9AA3D07BB04DBEB909

As discussed we would need for all candidates to submit an eye report to
substantiate legal blindness as well as for anyone who uses jaws to complete