[NFBSea] Meeting next Thursday 2pm with WSDOT on pedestrian crossing at I-90/Rainier ramps

Anna Letitia Zivarts annaz at rootedinrights.org
Fri Dec 13 23:22:27 UTC 2019

WSDOT is asking for a community meeting to talk about some proposed fixes
to the pedestrian crossings at the Rainier I-90 on ramps.

We're looking at 2pm next Thursday (12/19) so we will be at the
intersections during daylight. Let's plan on meeting at the corner of
Massachusetts and Rainier in the Toshio Teriyaki parking lot.

We are working to confirm a nearby indoor meeting space as well that we can
walk/roll to as needed.

Please RSVP to me if you plan on attending.

If you are interested, but can't attend next Thursday, let me know and I
will keep you posted about any future work we're doing on this issue.

And feel free to share with other groups or other folks you think may be
interested.

Thanks!

Anna

*Anna Zivarts*
Program Director, Rooted in Rights
Pronouns: she/her

Disability Rights Washington
315 5th Ave S, Ste 850
Seattle, WA 98104
206.324.1521 x 242 (office)
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rootedinrights/> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/rootedinrights/?hl=en> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RootedInRightsVideo/featured> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/rootedinrights> | Blog <http://www.rootedinrights.org/>

Rooted in Rights tells authentic, accessible stories that create change.
Disability Rights are Our Rights!