[NFBSea] Meeting next Thursday 2pm with WSDOT on pedestrian crossing at I-90/Rainier ramps

Tony Calderwood neverstopseattle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 04:11:55 UTC 2019

Anna:

I have to be at Harborview for a 3PM eye examination with the Opthamology
Department on Thursday 12/19... So no RSVP for me as of today.  On Monday
and Tuesday I will be at Harborview as part of my own private routine to
remind and realign myself with my true priorities.
On Monday or Tuesday I'll  run this by Dr Tyring. By Tuesday  afternoon
12/17 I'll get back to you.
Thanks,
Tony