[NFBSea] Rescheduling March 16th meeting

mike at 1mello.com mike at 1mello.com
Tue Jan 29 17:40:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

I agree that keeping the meeting consistent is a good idea. however, i
do agree that the CSUN conference will likely drastically lower our
attendance.

I know of the following folks that will be going or are likely to go.

Mike Mello, Mike Forzano, Laura, Peggy, Crystal, jamal. That said, i am
not sure if i am missing anyone :)