[NFBSea] A lovely summer picnic and on to new adventures

Peggy Martinez peggymartinez10 at icloud.com
Sun Jul 21 23:48:39 UTC 2019

All:

Thanks to all who organized and to those who attended the picnic, together
we created a truly delightful event!  And thanks most especially to Jamal
and Susan for welcoming us to their beautiful home.

Also wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving Seattle to return to
Northern California to be closer to family on August 1.  I have very much
enjoyed serving as Seattle chapter secretary these past few months  and have
appreciated getting to know so many of you better as well.

Creative Inclusion is thriving so I will be visiting Seattle regularly to
work on ongoing projects.

Looking forward to seeing you at future NFB events.

Peggy Martinez