[NFBSea] A lovely summer picnic and on to new adventures

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 16:26:53 UTC 2019

Peggy, you will truly be missed in the Seattle Chapter and the NFB of Washington. I am so glad that you joined the NFB and have greatly appreciated your thoughtfulness, energy and contributions. I have also really enjoyed getting to know you personally and look forward to continuing our friendship. I wish you all the best in your new adventures. Let’s definitely plan to get together when you are in Seattle on business and at future NFB conventions!

Talk to you soon,

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone