[NFBSea] Fwd: [CSGreenways] Candidate walk and forum Monday!

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 06:17:54 UTC 2019

Passing on for your information

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brie Gyncild <brie at wordyfolks.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2019, 8:09 PM
Subject: [CSGreenways] Candidate walk and forum Monday!
To: Central Seattle Greenways <centralseattlegreenways at googlegroups.com>

Tomorrow's the day that we get to talk with all six D3 City Council
candidates about safe streets in our neighborhoods. Join us for the
walk, the forum, or both!!

5:45 - Gather at Central Cinema
6:00 - Walk through the neighborhood, led by Central Seattle Greenways
7:00 - Forum at Central Cinema, moderated by Natalie Bicknell
8:30 - Head for home, linger in the cafe, or stick around for the late
show at Central Cinema!

You'll have a chance to talk one-on-one with candidates during the walk,
and we'll be taking audience questions during the forum.

See you Monday!

Brie & David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/centralseattlegreenways/5D070456.7060701%40wordyfolks.com
.