[NFBSea] FW: Register for Friday's RapidRide R Line virtual town hall!

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:08:19 UTC 2020

Passing on for your information.

Register for Friday's RapidRide R Line virtual town hall!

King County Metro has completed conceptual design for RapidRide R Line.

Attend our virtual town hall December 4, 2020 at 11 a.m.

We'll discuss how community input influenced the design and Metro's
difficult decision to pause the project.

Register for the event on the project website:
www.kingcounty.gov/metro/rline
<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDAsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMDEyMDMuMzE1MDg3MTEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwOi8vd3d3Lmtpbmdjb3VudHkuZ292L21ldHJvL3JsaW5lIn0.BclwgvAZgJhOhAZS75Miwuy5
hKCzPUbo25SqA-AmEmE/s/9192615/br/91027683452-l> .

<https://admin.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WAKING/2013/11/23337
5/kingcountylogo_original.gif>

  _____

<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDEsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMDEyMDMuMzE1MDg3MTEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL2NvbnRlbnQuZ292ZGVsaXZlcnkuY29tL2FjY291bnRzL1dBS0lORy9idWxsZXRpbnMv
MmFmNjVhMz9yZXFmcm9tPXNoYXJlIn0._0ZtAfN9DnU8RWXtvMQrwJzgsYwWj8-7xfqjP6tYCAQ/
s/9192615/br/91027683452-l>

.

<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?enid=ZWFzPTEmYnVsbGV0aW5yZWNpcGllbnRp
ZD05MTAyNzY4MzQ1Mi1sJnN1YnNjcmliZXJpZD05MTkyNjE1Jm1zaWQ9JmF1aWQ9Jm1haWxpbmdp
ZD0yMDIwMTIwMy4zMTUwODcxMSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9TURCLVBSRC1CVUwtMjAyMDEyMDMuMzE1MDg3
MTEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnR5>