[NFBSea] Fwd: Sound Transit News Releases

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 22:48:10 UTC 2020

Passing on for your information

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sound Transit <soundtransit at public.govdelivery.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2020, 1:31 PM
Subject: Sound Transit News Releases
To: <jacobstruiksma at gmail.com>

You are subscribed to News Releases for Sound Transit. Sound Transit posted
the following news release:

Sound Transit required to temporarily reduce peak hour service on Link
light rail

As a result of rail operator staffing shortages, starting Monday, Dec. 7,
Sound Transit will be required to temporarily reduce peak hour service on
Link light rail.

Read more

________________________________
Overnight lane closures on I-5 in DuPont for bridge inspection

Sound Transit will be conducting inspections on two railroad bridges that
cross I-5 in DuPont at exit 116 Mounts Road on Dec. 8 and 9.

Read more

This email was sent to jacobstruiksma at gmail.com using GovDelivery
Communications Cloud on behalf of: Sound Transit · 401 South Jackson St ·
Seattle WA 98104 · 206-398-5000
If you have any questions about this service, contact click here for
assistance.