[NFBSea] Recording of the Live Presidential Release today at 5 PM Pacific

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat May 2 22:27:56 UTC 2020

I don’t believe anyone is keeping track of the total number of blind people who have died from the virus. We, of course, can keep track of the deaths of people (Members and family/friends) so long as those are reported to a state president or our national president, but we have no way that I know of to gain access to the total number of blind people dying from COVID-19. I doubt that public health officials are keeping track of this. It would be interesting to know, though, numbers of blind people who have died compared to the total population of blind people.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone