[NFBSea] Following up...

#neverstopseattle Tony Calderwood neverstopseattle at gmail.com
Mon May 4 04:59:22 UTC 2020

Marci,

Thank you for listening to me today. Your patience and your actually being
present during our entire conversation will stay with me forever.

I had completely forgotten that you were calling as  Saturday evenings
inferno of fevor bled into a Sunday morning of edifying radio out of
Boulder. KGNU offers up a varied blend of music on Sunday mornings that is
Blues grass seasoned with a B-side song by Patsy Cline or someone in
Bakersfield, California. At 12PM (11AM our time) Tributaries comes on
followed by Living Dialogue at 11:30 hosted by Duncan Campbell (one of my
favorite human beings) followed by New Dimensions at Noon. I listen to KGNU
on my Tunein Radio app.

That concludes this add for Sunday KGNU radio out of Boulder, Colorado.

Thank you again for your listening and for your  patience during our
conversation today. I also deeply want to thank you perhaps even a bit more
for your sharing, that is your sharing with an  openness that gave me a
glimpse of how you became the intelligent and beautiful woman you are
today. (By the way any woman that enjoys music by Alabama Shakes is
definitely intelligent and beautiful...)

Cheers,
Tony