[NFBSea] FW: January's Chapter meeting minutes

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:53:59 UTC 2021

              I have no idea if anyone saw these the first time around, but
here they are. I can possibly read/summarize them if we need to go through
and approve them today so we can just start off new after this meeting.

As always, thanks to Shannon and Crystal for taking over the role as
secretary while I moved to Zoom host and moderator. This has been a great
board!

Jim

NFB Greater Seattle Chapter meeting minutes

January, 9,2021

Meeting began at 10:00am

November's minutes were moved and approved.

Treasury report:

$1,770..27 - Beginning balance

+ 23.49 - Additions (Dues & Intereste accruals)

*	145 - Withdrawals (Door prize reimbursement to state affiliate and
NFB Pac contributions)
*	_ $1,648.76 - Ending Balance

Elections have been moved to February's meeting.

State report:

Washington Seminar fact sheets will be coming out this week.

The great gathering inn will be held February, 8th at 5pm eastern/ 2pm
pacific.

The appointments will all be held on February 9th, 10th, and 11th.

The 4 issues will be:

Access technology affordability act

The home use medical device use now

Website Accessibility

Voting

If you have any questions or concerns you can reach out to John Pare.

Jpare at nfb.org <mailto:Jpare at nfb.org>

The NFB is contracting with the organization RAINN.

A survivors taskforce has also been established.

If you have any concerns a number has been created, along with an email.

survivors at NFB.org <mailto:survivors at NFB.org>

(410) 659- 9314 Extension # 2238

Meeting adjourned at 11:49am