[NFBSea] Metro Transit Policy Updates and Service Restoration Workshop

Cook, Tristan Tristan.Cook at kingcounty.gov
Thu Feb 25 22:38:06 UTC 2021

Hi folks,  We didn't get our normal attendance for this meeting and a few of you have reached out saying the time didn't work but you're interested in providing feedback.

Please reply if you'd like to find another time to review the information with us and provide feedback and I'll coordinate with you to find a time that works.

Or if you want to review the attached PowerPoint and provide feedback by email we would welcome and appreciate any comments or questions.

I'll be sure to provide more advance notice for the March meeting and hope to see many of you there.

Thanks!
Tristan

[cid:image001.png at 01D70B82.F93F05B0]<https://kingcounty.gov/depts/transportation/metro.aspx>
Tristan Cook (he/him)
Community Engagement Planner
Desk: 206-477-3842 I Mobile: 206-798-5702
tristan.cook at kingcounty.gov<mailto:tristan.cook at kingcounty.gov>