[NFBSea] FW: Request to complete a short survey on disability access

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 07:18:34 UTC 2021

Passing on for your information.

Request to complete a short survey on disability access

Hi all. Sound Transit is requesting your input through a survey designed to
learn more about your experience riding our service. In this survey, we are
targeting people with disabilities, friends or family members, and
professionals in the field of disability services. This is a very short
survey with open-ended questions so you can describe to us in your own words
your experience of riding ST Express bus, Link light rail, Tacoma Link, or
Sounder.

Thank you for participating in our survey! Your responses will help us learn
about where you encounter obstacles during transit trips, and how we can
improve your passenger experience. We appreciate the time and effort you're
putting into helping us make our services better for everyone.

We encourage you to answer all questions as truthfully and with as much
detail as you can - ALL responses are valuable to us, and we'd love to hear
any input you may have.

Here is a link to the survey:

https://soundtransit.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cCpBiNdXellHKkK

If you have questions or need assistance in completing this survey, contact
Jack Kramer at jack.kramer at soundtransit.org
<mailto:jack.kramer at soundtransit.org> .

Thank you as always for your feedback!

Donna