[NFBSea] Workforce Development Manager Opportunity

Amy Borgen aborgen at lhblind.org
Wed Aug 24 20:26:30 UTC 2022

Hello NFB,

We have a Workforce Development opportunity available at The Lighthouse. See attached and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Amy D. Borgen
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Phone: (206) 436-2113
Email: aborgen at LHBlind.org<mailto:aborgen at LHBlind.org>   |   Web: LHBlind.org<http://www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org/>

Our Mission: We empower people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other disabilities by creating diverse, sustainable, and meaningful employment opportunities.