[NFBSea] FW: Introducing our new digital orientation and mobility assistant, the StellarTrek

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:22:23 UTC 2022

Passing on for your information.

Introducing our new digital orientation and mobility assistant, the StellarTrek

 <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/60820221544-StellarTrek-EN-htm/78zbrv/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE> Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here

  <https://www.humanware.ca/web/en/Newsletter/_templates/img/logo_header_EN.png>

  <https://www.humanware.ca/web/en/Newsletter/images/StellarTrek-1.jpg>

Introducing our new digital orientation and mobility assistant, the StellarTrek

How about a digital orientation assistant designed to help you travel independently and accomplish your daily tasks?

  <https://www.humanware.ca/web/en/Newsletter/images/StellarTrek-2.jpg>

Guiding you through the final 40 feet

Like a friend always ready to lend a hand, the StellarTrek's built-in optical sensor and artificial intelligence locate and recognize street addresses, doors and entrances, and provide audio and voice guidance to the last 40 feet of your destination.

  <https://www.humanware.ca/web/en/Newsletter/images/StellarTrek-3.jpg>

Recognizing and reading text aloud

It recognizes and reads aloud texts such as street or entrance signs, ingredient lists, receipts or nutritional values on food labels. Its cameras offer text recognition capability in 14 languages.

  <https://www.humanware.ca/web/en/Newsletter/images/StellarTrek-4.jpg>

Improving accessibility, mobility, and autonomy

With all-day battery life, there's no fear of your smartphone running out of steam for navigation tasks. Its advanced features and a touchscreen menu, StellarTrek now makes a world of possibilities available, independently and safely.

For more details on what you can do with the StellarTrek or to learn more about the solutions designed by HumanWare, visit  <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/hus-stellartrek-html/78zbry/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE> humanware.com

StellarTrek launch webinar

Join us to discover the brand new StellarTrek, our new orientation and mobility device! We will holding 2 sessions on September 1, 2022. On the agenda:

1. Out of the box experience

2. Physical description of the device

3. Features (OCR, address recognition, dictation)

4. Differences between the VR Trek and the StellarTrek

5. Maps

6. Prices

 <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/ster-WN--qGQc7gkR-GYYmA-xVsDXg/78zbs2/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE> Register here for the September 1, 9 AM (EDT) session

 <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/ster-WN-yYLEVSugSUmGmbihUcjzrQ/78zbs5/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE> Register here for the September 1, 8 PM (EDT) session

This message was sent on August 22, 2022.
HumanWare, 1 UPS Way, Champlain, NY 12919, USA
from our newsletter.

 <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/humanware/78zbs8/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE>  <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/humanware/78zbsc/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE>  <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/er-HumanWareTechnologie-videos/78zbsg/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE>  <https://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/company-humanware/78zbsk/1176362497?h=VzEEWDbJ8p-VYrp7xR1FV_n89d321aBRVsWVWObumQE>

  <https://visit.humanware.com/r/3332/1/1176362497/open/1>

  <https://j2zi09hu.emltrk.com/v2/j2zi09hu?d=%5bUNIQUE%5d>