[NFBSea] ATTN: Marci Carpenter

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 02:13:57 UTC 2022

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for sending this along. I understand the issue and appreciate the information.  You’re always welcome to email me directly at mjc59 at comcast.net. I’m going to talk with President Riccobono about this because I want to find out if the NFB has a national policy position on this issue before we as a Chapter or affiliate take action on behalf of the organization. Of course anyone is welcome to comment on any bill on behalf of themselves. I will let you and the Chapter know as soon as I have a chance to speak with our national office.

Thanks,
Marci