[NFBSea] FW: Call for Volunteers: Pedestrianize This!

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 08:57:32 UTC 2023

Passing on for your information.

Call for Volunteers: Pedestrianize This!

Dear Jacob,

We're getting ready for Pedestrianize This! on April 25 and we would love your help! This unique event kicks off Shaping Seattle <https://seattlegreenways.org/ShapingSeattle> , a live panel series hosted by Seattle Neighborhood Greenways to learn, connect and activate around key issues impacting our city.

You've probably heard about the idea to pedestrianize Pike Place Market, but did you know there are efforts to create streets for people around the city? What if at the heart of every neighborhood there was a street that invited people to gather, celebrate art, shop, play, build community and relax? Join us to be inspired by experts sharing examples from leading cities around the world. Connect with community leaders, organizations and supporters pushing this work forward locally!

*	What: Pedestrianize This!
*	When: Tuesday, April 25, 6:00-8:00 PM
*	Where: Centilia Cultural Center on Beacon Hill
*	 <https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/S80EB_Jdv3cmPgqA1tYWYg> Volunteer: Pitch in before, during or after the event

Your energy and support will help us build momentum for pedestrian streets in every Seattle neighborhood. And as a volunteer, you'll also get a reserved ticket to the event!

Sign up to volunteer today! <https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/S80EB_Jdv3cmPgqA1tYWYg>  Unable to volunteer, but still want to join us? Get tickets here! <https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/TXCpN5p6xp5cEljYQmV_ZQ>

See you on April 25,

Rebecca

--

Rebecca Lavigne

she/her

(206) 880-1187

Development Director

Seattle Neighborhood Greenways

Website <http://seattlegreenways.org/>  - Twitter <http://twitter.com/SNGreenways>  - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/seagreenways>  - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SEAGreenways>  - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/seattle-neighborhood-greenways>

 <https://seattlegreenways.org/ShapingSeattle>

  <http://email.mg.seattlegreenways.org/o/eJxczTluwzAUBNDTkKXwF64Fm8D3ML5ImmGiBZBoBLl9YANqUk3zZqakCOzQ6prQBQiIjKw_kxcMpkSqfi7O-JgLzeJxtsJWgET3REAMBhwBoOWJgURysMU_xPkHKgNrm84qYyy1HbVuP_J7TvvR9NKWu-S8P7dx70XZD2Vv6RVEiMReESl7e7NV-tK39p9xjEDhgkf6krzP5zie_ftcRRlor-KU91WPdF29t_8CAAD__4XOReA>