[NFBSea] FW: Upcoming NWABA Events

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:02:07 UTC 2023

Passing on for your information.

Upcoming NWABA Events

Hello Athletes,

We are nearing the end of our winter season and spring is sneaking up on us!
We would love to have you join us for more fun as we jump into spring! If
you have any questions about events or would like to register for events,
please let us know!

Upcoming Events:

*	Saturday, March 11 (Waitlist) - All Ages Swim Clinic at Madison Pool
in Seattle, WA (11:30am to 1:30pm)
*	Saturday, March 11 - NWABA Dinner & Auction at Marriot Downtown in
Tacoma, WA (3:45pm to 9:00pm)
*	Saturday, March 25 - Yoga & Walk in the Park at Jefferson Park,
Seattle WA (10:00am to 12:00pm)

*	Pizza in the Park & Athlete Feedback Session to follow (12:00 to
1:00pm)

*	Sunday, March 26 - Yoga & Walk in the Park at Chambers Creek
Playground, University Place WA (10:00am to 12:00pm)

*	Pizza in the Park & Athlete Feedback Session to follow (12:00 to
1:00pm)

*	Saturday, April 22 - Beginner Hike at Discovery Park, Seattle WA
(10:00am to 12:00pm)
*	Sunday, April 23 - Accessible Hike at Chambers Creek Park,
University Place WA (10:00am to 12:00pm)

NWABA is excited to host our first dinner and auction fundraising event in
Puget Sound on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at the Marriot Tacoma Downtown.

Mission: Possible Dinner & Auction supports our mission and programs
enabling NWABA to provide life changing opportunities through sports and
physical activity to individuals who are blind and visually impaired living
in Puget Sound. There are a few ways you can support this event:

1.	Purchase tickets for the event at  Purchase Tickets (ejoinme.org)
<https://nwaba.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2023MissionPossiblePUGDinnerandAuction/P
urchaseTickets/tabid/1336012/Default.aspx> .  Please reach out to my
colleague Sue Warren at swarren at nwaba.org <mailto:swarren at nwaba.org>  or
360-984-5506 if you have any questions or want to know more.
2.	Donate an auction item at Donate an Auction Item (ejoinme.org)
<https://nwaba.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2023MissionPossiblePUGDinnerandAuction/D
onateanAuctionItem/tabid/1336010/Default.aspx> .  We always appreciation
donations of unique packages or experiences, wine, tickets, and so much
more! Please reach out to my colleague Mckenzie Barton at mbarton at nwaba.org
<mailto:mbarton at nwaba.org>  or 360-768-5650 if you have any questions or
want to know more.
3.	Volunteer to help us the evening of the event. Register to volunteer
here: 2023 NWABA 'Mission Possible' Dinner
<https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/32a58c5afd8e43fda481d0984f672ca1> &
Auction Volunteer Registration (smartsheet.com) Please reach out to me for
further information and details regarding volunteering.

We are excited to have you join us again soon!

With Appreciation,

Tara

Tara Rogowsky | Programs Coordinator

Northwest Association for Blind Athletes

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Mailing: PO Box 61489, Vancouver, WA 98666
Physical: 703 Broadway Street, Ste. 600, Vancouver, WA 98660

Direct: 360.787.7335 <tel:3607877335>  | Main: 360.448.7254 <tel:3604487254>
| Web:  <http://www.nwaba.org/> www.nwaba.org

Enriching Lives. Providing Opportunities. LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/northwwest-association-for-blind-athletes>
<https://www.instagram.com/nwblindathletes/>  | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPE6im_djQrrpxTQ4CB0kA>