[NFBSea] FW: U District Station - notice of north entrance closure on March 7 (updated)

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:03:18 UTC 2023

Passing on for your information.

U District Station - notice of north entrance closure on March 7 (updated)

Hello accessibility stakeholders,

I'm writing with an update to the announcement sent on Feb. 9 regarding
sidewalk and entrance closures at Sound Transit's U District Station, due to
construction of a new building above the station.

The date of the planned partial day closure of the north entrance (Entrance
A) has changed.  The closure of the north entrance is now planned for
Tuesday, March 7 from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.  Please note the closure date has
moved from this Thursday, March 2 to Tuesday, March 7.  As noted in the
original message below, this closure is necessary for the contractor to
erect scaffolding to provide overhead protection during construction.

The south entrance at 43rd Ave will remain open during the north entrance
closure.

Best regards,

Beth Hamby (she/her)

Senior Program Manager-Accessible Services

Passenger Experience

Desk: 206.717.9075

Sound Transit

www.soundtransit.org <http://www.soundtransit.org/>