[NFBSea] [NFBWATlk] Tremendous Fundraising Effort

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri May 5 19:42:32 UTC 2023

Great job everyone! We had 19 members participating in this year’s popcorn fundraiser. All 19 of us had sales and we had members from all of our chapters participating including one of our parents of blind children, Joanna Mathewson, and her blind daughter Chrissa. Jim Portillo was our top seller this year with $1005 in sales. The NFB of Washington gets 50% of all money from Popcorn sales so we will be receiving $3505 from Double Good.

Thanks,

Marci