[NFBSea] FW: [NFBWATlk] Tremendous Fundraising Effort

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:07:05 UTC 2023

Congratulations everyone!

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bennett Prows via
NFBWATlk
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 11:33 AM
To: Kaye Kipp via NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bennett Prows <bjprows at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Tremendous Fundraising Effort

Hi Everyone,

The NFB of Washington just completed the 4 day fundraising effort with
double Good Popcorn. There were at least 17 of us who participated this
year. I want to thank all of those who bought popcorn from one or more of us
to boost our fundraising amount for our organization. The funds we raised
will be so helpful in the programs we are involved with for blind persons in
the state of Washington and around the country. President Carpenter has
written a tremendous post on her Facebook page about the results and
emphasizing our gratitude for the success of the fundraiser. It was fun, and
a lot of friendly competition using texts to update the team. Hope those on
this list who are interested will join in in the future.

In the meantime, those who worked hard to get their friends, family and
acquaintances to donate are to be commended for their energy and amazing
efforts.

/s/

Bennett Prows