[NFBSea] May chapter event (instead of meeting)

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:20:54 UTC 2023

Hello,

  Well I will not be able to attend this event outing because the Kraken playoff game got move from 7pm to now is at 4pm which I am working be at Climate pledge arena at 1pm.  I hope everyone has great time.  Maybe another day time I be able to attend event outing like this.  Also, maybe we plan walk around green lake and or golden gardens in Ballard and or alkyd west Seattle .

Thanks,

Jacob Struiksma