[NFBSea] Voting barrier stories needed

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 28 20:52:42 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

I need folks to send me brief stories about any problems you’ve had voting privately, independently and accessibly in the last few years. This is related to our accessible electronic ballot return efforts. These can be about not being able to vote from home with the same convenience as sighted voters, problems with the hours or transportation related to getting to pulling places or other issues. They don’t need to be long. Please send them to me ASAP at mjc59 at comcast.net.

Thank you,

Marci Carpenter