[NFBSea] Thanksgiving break

Marci Carpenter Mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 23 00:16:01 UTC 2023

Greetings!

Whether you are spending time this weekend with family, friends or on your own I hope that all of you have a peaceful Thanksgiving weekend. I will be unplugging for a couple of days. I will not be available between tomorrow morning (Thursday) and Saturday evening. I may check texts, voicemails and emails once but I will probably not respond until Sunday. If you have urgent matters to discuss during that time please contact Kris Colcock, NFBW 1st Vice President, at kris at colcock.com

Talk soon,

Marci