[NFBSea] financial assistance application for NFBW state convention

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 13 17:38:24 UTC 2024

Greetings,

Are you excited about attending our upcoming state convention but need financial assistance in order to go? The National Federation of the Blind of Washington has some funds available to assist people who want to attend the 2024 NFBW state convention in Vancouver February 29 - March 3. We ask that you also contact your chapter or division president for assistance. If you are a DSB customer you should also talk with your VR counselor about providing funding. The deadline to apply for financial assistance from the NFB of Washington is Saturday, January 27, 2024. Send applications to Marci Carpenter, NFBW President, at mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net> <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>. An Award Committee will  review all applications and will notify all applicants of its decisions by Saturday, February 3.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net