[Nfbsf] Lions center fundreaiser,

Jason Holloway jrholloway at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 06:32:55 UTC 2008

Hello San Francisco Federationists,

   As promised, i called the Lions center in Oakland to find out availability  and rates for a  dinner fund raiser .  We tentatively are penciled in for Saturday, May 16, from 5:9:00 PM.  We can change the date or time or not  do the event at all at eh lion's center if we choose.  The normal rate for this type of event is five hundred dollars.  Since we are  an organization of the blind, they will give us a reduced rate between $250 and $300.  Does this sound like a fund raiser the chapter should pursue!  i would love to hear all your feedback!
Jason Holloway