[Nfbsf] Lions center fundraisers,

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Sun Nov 23 23:29:05 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

Thanks for looking this stuff up. What about exploring other options? I
just threw it out there as an option. Does anyone have other ideas for a
venue? I am very open. I would hate for us to agree to anything without
doing some price comparisons to ensure we are getting a good deal.

Best-

Jonathan

Jonathan T. Lyens MPA
Email: jonathan at lyens.com