[Nfbsf] January 4 literacy activity

Jason Holloway jrholloway at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 06:41:25 UTC 2008

San Francisco Federationists,

  On  Sunday, January 4, 2009, we have the opportunity  to participate in a national NFB Louis Braille Literacy  celebration at our local Barnes and Nobles in San Francisco.  The even will  be from 1-4 PM .  We will have a table handing out Braille alphabet cards, printing visitors names  in Braille and reading Braille material out load to children.  In a separate message  I forwarded attachments about the  three different packages we can order for the event.  The packages will be at no charge to the chapter!  Please let me know what you all think about this  exciting opportunity to bring Braille literacy  to  Barnes and Nobles on January 4!

Jason Holloway