[Nfbsf] Fw: [Nfbc-info] FW: January 4 Materials

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 00:25:59 UTC 2008

i totally agree with what jonathan mentioned about  this event.  plus if we
do it at union square there will be more people and  maybe this event will be a
great way to get more people interested in coming to  a chapter meeting
and/or to get more members to join our chapter.
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 11/27/2008 10:38:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,