[Nfbsf] Lions center fundraisers,

Jason Holloway jrholloway at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 24 03:36:01 UTC 2008

 Dear San Francisco  chapter Federationists?

   I will look into other venues for a spaghetti dinner fund raiser.  If any
of you come across potential location, please do some  exploring  into
dates and fees.  We are not committed to the Lions center, and I agree we
should and will look into  getting a better price!

Jason R. Holloway
President, San Francisco Chapter of the NFB