[Nfbsf] Lions center fundraisers,

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Mon Nov 24 01:05:35 UTC 2008

Folks,

We might see if Shannon Dillon, who is on the Lions Oakland Board of
Directors, can get us free use of the room.

Alternatively, the Conga Lounge, which is upstairs of Cafe Rustica on
College Avenue in Rockridge can give us the whole upstairs room if we
plan to order a lunch or dinner there.  Just three blocks from
Rockridge BART.  But we lose the opportunity to do our own cooking if
we meet at a restaurant.

Bryan