[Nfbsf] election results

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 06:51:09 UTC 2009

Hello:

    During the process of elections for the SF chapter  board at our last
meeting we as a chapter voted at that time we did not have  anyone who wanted to
run for the position for second vice president.  The  members of the chapter
who were in attendance for the last meeting voted for now  not to fullfill this
position and hope that at next year's elections for chapter  board positions
we will have someone or somebodies to run for this  position.  From this
outcome of elections this is why for now the SF  chapter has one vice president.  I
hope this answers the question of why  the SF chapter did not elect a second
vice president for this year for the  chapter board.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC

P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mwillows at sbcglobal.net writes:

Thanks  for the notice Jason.  Congrats to all.
I have a question about the  officers which were elected.  I noticed that the
SF Chapter  constitution says that there should be a Second Vice-President.
Apparently  that was forgotten in the election.  There is no    change  shown
on it.  Was it an oversight?