[Nfbsf] Braille exhibit activities at the SF public library

David Chan BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Fri Mar 6 04:47:21 UTC 2009

Hello everyone

I regret to report that I have been pulled last minute into some
meetings for tomorrow morning and therefore would not be able to make
it to the opening for the Braille Exhibit - but I encourage those who
could make it to the Library to please come and have fun with your
fellow chapter embers and the public and promote braille

--David