[Nfbsf] Next SF Chapter Meeting on Tuesday

Jim Barbour JBAR at barcore.com
Sat Apr 11 23:14:13 UTC 2015

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, on April 14, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 214 Van Ness St. San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet
on Tuesday evening, April 14, 2015 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214 Van
Ness St., San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting at 6:00 PM.  The
formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.
Last meeting we heard a fascinating presentation on the genesis of
disability rights at ground zero in the Bay Area for our movement of blind
leaders.  At our next meeting we will discuss resources to help ease the
cost of traveling to our national convention in July-we'll show you  the
money baby.  In addition, We will adjourn the meeting a bit early so that
those participating in the Bay to breakers blind centipede can take a
practice stroll around the neighborhood and coordinate logistics.
Reminder: those who want to register for the Bay to Breakers centipede need
to bring $54 cash or checks to the meeting.  We can do PayPal as well.
Don't miss all this and more for what is likely to be a fun time as we live
the lives we want.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at
eldert at uchastings.edu or at 410.415.3493.