[Nfbsf] SF Chapter Reminder

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Sat Sep 5 17:24:48 UTC 2015

What:  Next San Francisco NFB Chapter Meeting
When:  Every second Tuesday, next on September 8, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Where: San Francisco Lighthouse - 214 Van Ness St. San Francisco

----

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet
on Tuesday evening, September 8, 2015 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214
Van Ness St., San Francisco.  We will enjoy food starting at 6:00 PM.  The
formal meeting begins at 6:30  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.
Last meeting we shared favorite experiences from those who attended the
national convention in Orlando.  Next meeting we will highlight a few key
announcements and talk about our state convention in late October.  Don't
miss all this and more for what is likely to be lively discussion about
living the life you want.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at
eldert at uchastings.edu or at 410.415.3493.